Friday, February 12, 2010

Kinda new at this.

So...This is my first blog. Be nice to me. I'm Jesus.

I don't really know how a blog works, so lay off for a bit with all the mean comments like "Hey Jesus...you suck cause you don't know how a blog works..." Well, fuck you. Cause blogging sucks. And you're too critical. And I told you to be nice to me. Douche.

Anyway, yeah. This is it. Like it so far? Cause I don't. I don't like much of anything anymore. Except for those kitten videos on youtube. Those are pretty cool. I also like not going to work. Like I'm going to do tomorrow. I've got some pretty sweet plans for my day. I'm gonna wake up, take a shower, drive to McDonalds, eat a sausage egg buiscut with cheese, go back home, tell my roommate to clean up his shit, pick up my xbox controller and play Grand Theft Auto until Monday. Sound like a good plan? Yeah...it does to me too.

So, that was it. My first blog. If you don't like it, keep your blaspheming douchy mouth shut or I'll smite you with a brick. K thanks, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment